IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 26, 2004

I took a cab down to the light rail station because I got fed up waiting for the substitute buses. As the cab drove down the street I saw a lot of the people that I normally catch the bus with walking down the street. I wanted to offer them all ride. However, I think that would have been a bit too much for the driver to handle. In total it was about six to seven people I saw walking down the street at various points.

STAR WARS PREVIEW:Yesterday, I watched the teaser trailer to the upcoming Star Wars movie,
Episode III, Revenge of the Sith
. It was awesome. Right now, I’m psyched to see the movie. I hope that my optimism does not fade away by the time reviews come out....

I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that perhaps this time Lucas gets it right.....

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a purple mock turtleneck with lavender and tan leaf designs on it. I’m wearing it with stone washed jeans and beige canvas shoes aka the Muppet shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:23 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com