IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 16, 2004


9964_14a, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Today, both buses were late, the #2 and 20. I suppose maybe there was some kind of an early morning traffic incident or the division that they run from, the Bush Division, had a morning meeting or something.

How do I know the division name that some of the buses run out of? That’s easy. The woman who runs the Bush Division for some odd reason has small posters up of herself on some of the buses that she runs, along with a contact number. This I feel was very ballsy of her.

To the best of my knowledge no other bus division head in Baltimore has ever dared to put there mugs up on the buses that they run along with a contact number.

Anyway, to make a long story short I was late today. I left out for work at my usual time but the buses made me late. Oh, well those are the breaks, kid.....

WILL RALPH NADER SAVE DEMOCRACY? Recently, former presidential candidate Ralph Nader filed for a recount of New Hampshire. He did this not because he felt that he had won the state but to check on allegations of voter fraud.

New Hampshire is being used as a test case for voter fraud. It’s perfect because it is a state that went to Kerry so it is unlikely that after a recount the state would flip in favor of Bush. This news story has gotten next to no coverage in the main stream media. Media critic Bob Somerby, of the Daily Howler website has it right. People in the media are basically idiots and do not like to think very hard. They are spoon fed facts as opposed to investigating them on their own. The most they’ll probably do is visit factcheck.org

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a v-neck lavender top with a t-shirt underneath along with blue jeans and black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com