IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 14, 2004


background, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

It was very frigid yesterday. Despite the cold weather I managed to complete two of my goals, do grocery shopping and the laundry. I did my grocery shopping at Lexington Market. I like to go there because everything there is cheap. One day I would like to go the Whole Food Markets. I see a lot of bags from that store. I wonder what they sell there. I wonder if it’s a regular supermarket or a place for the well to do to shop. I also see a lot people get on at the Mount Washington stop of the light rail with bags from that store. I suppose they must have a store somewhere near by. One day I’ll figure out where they are and see for myself if it is a place for people who live on a budget to shop.

LAUNDROMAT:When I got to the laundromat it was a little after 4PM. The first time I went there it was evening. I had no problems with any of the machines I picked. It was clear sailing. I even washed and dried the winter coat I had on. The only time I believe in using the dryer is if I have comforters, sheets, pillows, or coats to dry. You, know big ticket heavy items. I especially had to dry the coat because I had to put it back on.

While there there was this little boy who looked about 5 or 6 who kept running wildly throughout the laundromat. He was deeply in need of Ritalin. His mother did nothing to control his behavior. She just let him run wild. I began to get a headache. The headache went away when they left.....

WHAT I’M WEARING: Right now I’m wearing a lavender flannel long sleeved night shirt with lavender terry cloth slippers.


link | posted by gail at 8:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com