IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I left out again a little late. So it was questionable whether or not I would be able to catch my usual bus. Luckily, after 4 minutes waiting on the bus stop a #2 came down the street. The George Forman looking driver opened the door with a pleasant smile on his face.

Since I got on this bus a wee bit late I had to yet again run for my life to catch the light rail train. Luckily, I managed to catch the train just in time. Like yesterday, I was breathless when I boarded the train. It’s all like de ja vu.

THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY (ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY): I know that by writing this some of you who read this blog will probably feel that I have joined the Fellowship of the Tin Foil Hat People. However, to paraphrase Lesley Gore... ”it’s my blog and I can write what I want to.”

As I’ve written previously after the election I started perusing the internet to see what was going on. I started going back to some of my favorite message boards like Salon.com’s, Table Talk message board. I used to be an active member of Table Talk until they started charging a fee. Back in the day I liked to go over to their boards and post along with others as we were watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel.

However, during the debates I would go there to read the posts in their White House section, as the debates were going on. I also read the posts as the election results were coming in last week. I like going to this board because people are posting in real time as events happen not after the fact. This I feel makes it a very good barometer to register the current pulse of the people, albeit, die hard liberals, like myself.

After being dismayed by what I was reading on Table Talk I began to notice a lot of people mentioning the Democratic Underground message board. Going to this board led me to learning about Bev Harris’ long standing battle against electronic voting machines, Diebold, and the awful truth about the 2004 Grand Theft Presidency.

Bev Harris: First off lets start off with Bev Harris. I’m sure you’re wondering who the heck she is and why am I mentioning her. Bev Harris is a Washington state journalist who has been investigating the perils of electronic voting for many years. The information she has found has been nothing short of alarming. did you know that the source code of electronic voting is held secret only to those who work at the companies.

She did an interview back in 2003 that just about foretold the outcome of the 2004 Presidential election.

DIEBOLD: Diebold is one of the leading manufacturers of electonic voting machines United States. Where ever Diebold goes irregularities and historic Republican wins occur out of the blue. This is evidenced in the historic win of Republicans over a popular Democratic Governor and Senator in Georgia. The Democrats was way ahead in the polls that is until the Diebold machines kicked into action. It should be noted that Georgia ran the entire election on electronic voting machines supplied by, you guessed it, Diebold.

Diebold is also a major contributor to the Republican Party. In fact not just Diebold but ALL the manufacturers of electronic voting machines (ES & S, Sequoia, and SAIC) are major big time contributors to the Republican Party. Larry Chin wrote an interesting article about it on the Centre for Research on Globalisation website. I agree with most of what Chin wrote except the stuff about John Kerry.

Even eerier, Wally O’Dell, the head of the Ohio based Diebold said just last year in a fund raising letter for George Bush, that he was committed in helping Ohio deliver it’s electoral votes to the president next year.

I remember hearing reports on election night about all the long lines in Ohio. When people line up in droves to vote it’s not because they are happy with the incumbent. They line up because they want to throw the bum out.

You cannot tell me that it was just a mere coincidence that the state in which Diebold is based in all of a sudden decides to flip in favor of Bush. All exit polls that day were poised for the state to go to Kerry.

Also you can not tell me that it was just a mere coincidence that Florida, the state in which the President’s brother governs just decided out of the blue to vote his idiot brother back in. Florida was also a state where Kerry was way ahead in exit polls. That is, until the Diebold machines kicked into gear.

THE AWFUL TRUTH ABOUT THE 2004 ELECTION: Those who cast votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything - Josef Stalin

WHAT I’m WEARING: Today, I’m wearing a grape colored Henley pullover with another Henley, a cream colored one, underneath. I also am wearing stone washed jeans and black canvas tennis shoes.

It’s very cold out side. I’m wearing both of my light nylon snap buttoned jackets. One has a hood the other does not. They are both reversible and different shades of blue I have to layer my jackets because I had planned on washing out my winter coats next Saturday. The cold snap took me by surprise. Right now it’s 32 degrees outside. I think were supposed to be getting a high today of something in the 40’s.


link | posted by gail at 1:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com