IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, November 08, 2004

This morning I left out a little later than usual. The reason for this was because I was up late last night twisting my hair after I had washed it.

Anyway, when I got to the bus stop I was surprised to find a bus there. I ran for the bus. The bus did not have a bus number it was simply marked, Light Rail Shuttle. I thought it was odd that when I got on the bus the bus didn't close and move on. Right then I looked back and saw the man with the two kids. I got back off the bus so that they would be able to get by me to get off the bus.

Then at the next stop a young couple got off with a baby in a stroller. I wonder if there’s a daycare center somewhere in my neighborhood? Oh, well it’s none of my concern I don’t have any children.

Later when the bus neared the light rail station I knew that I would have to sprint to catch the train. I could see it pulling up to the stop, Luckily, with all my might I made the train. I was out of breathe when I finally got aboard. Overall, it looks like I’m going to be on time!

CRIME OF THE CENTURY: Frankly, since perusing the internet all this weekend I’ve come to the conclusion that the 2004 Presidential election was literally stolen. I promise I'll post more about my feelings that the election was literally the crime of the century. In the meantime here's a great website I found, http://www.blackboxvoting.org

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I’m wearing a red striped waffle textured Henley, stone washed jeans, and my usual Monday morning Muppet Shoes.

My hair is still slightly damp since washing and twisting it last night. I hope I don’t catch a cold. However, I doubt it though, I take a lot of vitamin C and Echinacea in the winter.


link | posted by gail at 5:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com