IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I had to run for the bus again. The bus I was running towards was the #20. When I finally made the bus the stern looking driver said, “Looks like you’ll be losing weight in the morning.” She laughed as did I. I was happy that I made it. She was again in a very animated conversation with a passenger. I believe this was the same passenger as yesterday. From their conversation I gather that the woman she was talking to is a fellow bus driver.

The light rail train was on time. It’s again being driven by the gray haired man. The makeup monster was aboard. This morning she had a friend with her that wore a tight pink jacket that was trimmed in pink fur. I’m starting to think either she’s a prostitute, a receptionist, or a beautician/nail person. She got off at her usual Lexington Market stop.

The light rail baby is aboard. It seems to be just quietly looking around the train at the passengers.

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT: I finally watched the director’s commentary of Merlin. I had to fight to stay awake as I watched it. The movie was more exciting than the commentary. I don’t consider my dvd viewing complete until I’ve seen all the special features on the disc.

I also went to Plaza Arts where I picked up some nice shiny 3-D paper as well as scissors that can cut in a scalloped edge. I bought them with my gift certificate from Christmas. I now have about 4 or 5 dollars left on the certificate.

The woman who rang up my order was the same one who waited on me on a Sunday in August. She has red hair and had on a red plaid shirt. She looked better than she did the last time I saw her. As I can recall when I last saw her she had on a generic all black ensemble. One thing I can say for sure is that the red hair and the red shirt she has on today, really makes her pop out visually. Also she's still as perky as I remember her being when she last waited on me.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a long sleeved button down denim shirt. I’m wearing it with black slacks and black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 6:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com