IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Today, is my first day back to work after my vacation.

The bus was on time this morning. The bus waiting at the usual time was the #1. The bus driver signaled me to get on. I suppose she forgot about the man with the two little girls who gets off at the stop that I got on. I waited for them to get off the bus before I got on.

The light rail train is on time. It’s being driven by the gray haired man. You know speaking of which, he kind of looks a little like comedian, Leslie Neislon from the Naked Gun movies.

HOW I’M FEELING ABOUT THE ELECTION: I’m still deeply distraught and depressed over the election results. Could middle America and the south really be that stupid?

Mark my words this is the beginning of the American Taliban. The religious right has taken over. This is not America, anymore, this is The United States of Jesus.

The only thing that made me laugh yesterday was that while Live 105.7 was simulcasting Bush’s acceptance speech they played the Imperial March from Star Wars in the background. It was so appropriate. The evil Empire has taken over.

Will Obi Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, and the Rebel Alliance save us? Well, not bloody likely! Sadly, happy endings are only experienced in Hollywood movies and massage parlors....

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a lavender pull over with a t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and black canvas shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com