IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 12, 2004

It’s raining outside this morning. I saw two people walking down the street who are normally on either of the buses I take in the morning. It could mean only one thing the damned buses are late because of the rain. The 1# bus eventually came by. The two people who were walking down the street abruptly ran back up the street towards it. I was hoping with all my might that it would get me to the light rail station in time. My luck ran out when I saw the train pass by as the bus neared the station. Damn that gray haired light rail driver!!!

I don’t understand why they can’t slow the light rail service a bit when it rains. The majority of people who take the trains are transferring to or from buses which are normally late when it rains. Well, all I can say is it looks like I’m going to be late this morning. A near perfect streak ruined by rain.

FINALLY NEWS COVERAGE!!!: I was surprised to hear on 98 Rock this morning, the fill in news person for Lopez, reporting on the controversy over election fraud. As usual they were clue less about all the inconsistencies and put it all down to those nutty bloggers with weird conspiracy theories. The only one who seemed to have a slight clue was Kirk. Despite their negative reactions to the possibility of fraud, I’m happy to see that the story is getting out on the Baltimore airwaves.

Also, I was saddened to hear according to the radio report that that the DNC feels that everything went well with the election. Wimps!

I feel that the investigating of Diebold and the election should continue on with or without the approval of the Democratic Party. Not just one election is at stake but all elections. The integrity of the voting process for now and the future is at stake.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I’m wearing a salmon colored long sleeved jersey, blue jeans, and beige Muppet shoes. Right now, I almost perfectly match the color scheme of my bedroom, pink, blue (turquoise), and beige (ecru). The only difference is that what I’m wearing is a darker shade than the decor.


link | posted by gail at 8:46 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com