IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 13, 2004

It turns out I do not have to go to the dentists office today. I got a phone call late yesterday evening saying that they want me to reschedule for another day.

I turned down doing Saturday overtime earlier this week because I thought I’d be at the dentist’s office. I’m not sure if it’s ok to show up without signing the sheet first. So to be safe from being yelled at at work I’ll stay home. I think I’ll take care of some basic household chores like grocery shopping and doing the laundry.

BLACK BOX VOTING UPDATED!: I just swung by Bev Harris’ website and noticed that she has a boat load of updates today for the 13th. Go Bev! Go!

Today, I donated money towards her cause of auditing the 2004 Presidential election. I feel secure in donating money towards her organization because she has been against the use of electronic voting long before the results of the recent election. She like me, feels that the system can easily be hacked into. I also like the fact that she has a major bone to pick with Diebold, the maker of electronic voting machines. Mother Jones did a really great article on that den of thieves a couple of months ago. The commentary by Bob Fritrakis and Harvey Wasserman appeared in the March 5, 2004 issue of Mother Jones.

WHAT I’M WEARING TODAY: Today, I have on a long sleeve waffle knit pullover that has a picture of a brown teddy bear on it wearing jeans and a long sleeve red shirt. The logo on the shirt reads, “Authentic Bear Wear. I bought it several years ago because it looked so darned cute! I’m wearing this with, yes, you guessed it! Blue jeans and tennis shoes. This time the tennis shoes I’m wearing are an old pair of white Nike’s that have “Air” printed on the back. I bought these back in the late 90’s and rarely put them on because they cost me a lot of money and I did not want to mess them up.


link | posted by gail at 8:12 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com