IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, November 15, 2004

I caught the #1 bus this morning. Curiously, for the first time that I can recall I did not see the man with the two small children. However, the young couple with the baby in the stroller was on and got off at their usual stop. The baby started crying when they got near the stop. I suppose he knew that they were about to drop him off.

Even though the bus got me to the light rail station on time. I still decided to run down the street for the heck of it. It was a nice little work out.

OF CELEBRITY DEATHS AND ILLNESSES...: I learned over the weekend that ODB died. I have to admit that I do not know a single song that he does. However, I did like hearing about his various exploits over the years.

The Heart Attack Man, Dick Cheney was in the hospital over the hospital. He complained of shortness of breath after returning from a hunting trip in South Dakota. According to his wife Lynn Cheney the doctor’s found that he was suffering from a bad cold.

One thing I have to say about this is that I worry greatly about who would be running the country if something happened to Cheney. I’m afraid of what the chimp would do to this country if he were left to fly solo.

Another illness slightly improved, 98 Rock, newsman Lopez sounds great this morning. Last week when he returned to work after suffering a seizure on election day he sounded a lot like channel 13’s weatherman, Bob Turk. To give you a clearer picture, Lopez, was sounding like a male version of Marlee Matlin.

All in all it’s nice to hear him sounding like his old self again. However, I do not understand why Jon Lieberman is still there doing the news while Lopez is left covering the weather. This is an absolute disgrace!

However, it’s nice to see that Lieberman has not crawled under a rock and died. In case you do not know Jon Lieberman was the former Sinclair Broadcasting Washington Bureau Chief who was fired because he disagreed with the company’s plan to air the anti-John Kerry propaganda piece. In my opinion he’s a great guy, someone to be admired. I just wish that the circumstances that brought him back to the airwaves were different.....

WHAT I’M WEARING TODAY: I have on a periwinkle blue long sleeve pullover with blue jeans and my traditional beige Muppet shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com