IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The bus was on time. I got on the #20 which was driven by the stern looking woman. Her fellow female driver got on board right after me. It appears that she likes to park her regular car across from the stop and then get on board the bus. From their conversation I learned that the other woman drives the #3 bus and that the stern looking woman gets off work at 3 in the afternoon.

On the bus I saw a lot of the people who were late along with me yesterday who today will be on time. I still wonder what happened to delay the two buses yesterday.

The light rail train is being driven by the gray haired man. When I got on the train there was the strong odor of nail polish. It could mean only thing, the makeup monster was aboard. Just as I got on she was closing up the bottle of her nail polish. Luckily, she gets off at the very next stop. Is it really necessary to polish your nails daily?

MAN HELD FOR 27 YEARS: A Baltimore man who was in jail for 27 years for a crime he did not commit may receive compensation of over 1 million dollars. This is something that I have mixed feelings about.

On one hand I feel upset that he was in jail for that long for a crime he had nothing to do with. On the other I hand I’m thinking, that Lucky Bastard!

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a long sleeve olive green mock turtleneck pullover along with blue jeans and beige Muppet shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:31 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com