IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, May 13, 2005

DAILY COMMUTE:
It’s the third day in the row that the LL Cool J looking man has been driving the #2 bus. So far this year, this is the longest streak for a #2 bus driver. The question now ladies and gentleman in whether he’ll be back on Monday...

The light rail train was on time. The train is still being driven by a woman. When I got on the train I was the only passenger aboard the train. This occurrence is very rare.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: Friday the 13th
I hadn’t realized what today was until I got into work this morning. I’m not a very superstitious person. The only bad things that happen to me so far today happened yesterday.

I tried to upload pictures from my digital camera to my computer but kept getting a message saying that the computer did not detect the presence of the camera. I had all the wiring hooked up and everything. I finally retreated and gave up at 1:38 am. This was the first time I tried to upload pictures from my camera since installing OS X.

Also yesterday, I lost the control panel on my sports walkman. I never really like that radio. I’m glad to see it go.

WHAT I’M WEARING
This morning I have on a lavender pullover, blue jeans, and black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 12:05 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com