IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005


rolling_stones_tourdaten, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Recently, I just recently learned that the legendary Rolling Stones will be coming to Baltimore sometime next year. They will be playing at the very tiny 1st Mariner Arena which is where I was lucky to have seen U2.

You see not too many big rock groups bother to tour Baltimore. Instead they either go over to DC, Virginia, or Pennsylvania figuring that the people of Baltimore can go to either of those shows because they are geographically near by. I’m sure that in the past and in the present many Baltimoreans have done just that. However, this Baltimorean can’t because I don’t own a car. So I am ecstatic over The Stones! Since they are The Rolling Stones I know that the ticket prices will be steep. I don’t care because I would really love to get a ticket to their show just so that I could say, “Yep, I saw The Stones way back when...”

Besides, I’d love to see them before either Mick or Keith go off to that happy tour bus in the sky. Also I kind of get the feeling that if longtime group member Charlie Watts kicked the bucket while on tour he would be quickly replaced and the tour would carry on. However, if Mick or Keith permanently left the building eg. died, the band would dissipate.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a heather grey short sleeve henley along with blue slacks and beige flip flops.


link | posted by gail at 12:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com