IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 26, 2005

This morning I was unsure if I got up on time because I was still feeling slightly disoriented. I know that this was all caused by being thrown off of my regular sleep schedule on Saturday. In the end I did get up at the right time. However, when I got over to the Timonium light rail stop I transferred over to the wrong bus. It took several stops for me to take notice that the bus was headed in the wrong direction. Despite this set back I was on time for work.

I’m sorry to report that yesterday I did not go to the movies. The main reason was that I was sleepy. Oddly enough, I did make it over to church. I think I went to church primarily out of force of habit. Throughout the service I was fighting to stay awake. I didn’t really come to until the end when the service ended with this guy on guitar singing John Lennon’s, Imagine. I recall thinking to myself, WoW! This is so cool! Here I am sitting in church listening and singing along to a John Lennon song. Heck, not any old John Lennon song but Imagine! CooL!

Then after the service still feeling sleepy and disoriented I walked over to the annual Baltimore Book Festival. Walking did not do anything for making me feel fully awake. I felt as though I was walking through a dream. The only thing I recall about the festival is that there was a person walking around dressed like the cartoon character from the The Dummies Guide To.... books. I have to say it felt a little disconcerting walking around seeing a person with a giant triangle face and two bulging eyes walking about. Also at the Book Festival I saw my childhood neighbor Quinton. This marks the second time this year that I have run into him.

The one thing I surmised while walking through the Book Festival was that I desperately needed sleep. So I promptly went home and fell immediately to sleep. I slept for a very, very long time. I woke up once and that was 4 am the next morning. When I woke up I was feeling disoriented. I wasn’t sure what day it was, where I was, or if I had to go to work. This of course brings us back to the beginning of today’s entry..... Perhaps, I will be feeling a little more sleep oriented tomorrow.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue pants and a denim blue henley along with black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:35 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com