IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 16, 2005


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

The above is a quick oil pastel sketch I did one Saturday evening.

Recently, I’ve found myself wanting to get more politically involved. One thing I would like to do is participate in a peace march. I want to do this because I’m not very happy with Bush’s ineptitude as a leader. These feelings for me were brought to the forefront with his handling of the Hurricane Katrina rescue effort.

Recently, I’ve found out that the United For Peace Organization is holding a massive rally in Washington, DC on Saturday September 24, 2005. The march is to protest the United States’ involvement in the war on Iraq.

Since I live near DC and am not happy with the Bush administration I think I just might participate in it. If I do go it would be my very first protest march. This of course makes me wonder if anyone out there reading this blog has ever participating in a march? If so do you have any advice for someone new to marches? Should I bring a lunch? How much cash if any should I have on hand? etc. Any suggestions would be welcome! :)

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a peach coloured short sleeve blouse along with a denim overall dress with tan and brown sandals.


link | posted by gail at 9:29 PM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:31 PM~  

I like this one

Blogger gail commented at 7:19 PM~  

Thanks For Dropping By!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com