IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:

I know that it’s been a while since I’ve written about my morning commute. The truth is that everything has been running smoothly until today. The morning shuttle bus to the light rail station was crowded. It was so crowded that people had to stand up. This was extremely unusual because I get on the very first stop that the bus pick ups. I hope that this is not the start of an unfortunate trend.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: Bush Takes the Blame


Today, on the morning news I learned that Bush finally decided to take the blame for the horrendously bad Hurricane Katrina rescue effort. At first I thought, “Hey, that’s great! He’s finally growing up!” Then I thought a little more on the subject. Bush is the President of the United States of America and it took two weeks for him to realize that he should take responsibility for the FEMA debacle. What kind of a alleged leader does that?

Based on his past judgement decisions I shudder at the possibilty of John Roberts becoming Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Bush after all appointed the inept Michael Brown, as head of FEMA. Brown as we have learned falsified his resume and his only previous experience was 11 years as commissioner of judges and stewards for the International Arabian Horse Association.

Bush’s refusal to release all of Robert’s legal documents has me worried. I am afraid of what’s hiding in John Roberts closet. If appointed I fear he would be as inept as old Brownie or a shameless corporate opportunistic stockholder like Dick Halliburton Cheney.



WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a short sleeve white blouse along with a brown skirt that has a multi-coloured circle and square design on it. The sandals I am wearing are beige and tan slides.


link | posted by gail at 11:42 PM |


5 Comments:

Blogger Prahalathan commented at 6:44 AM~  

Nive Blog!
But great scope for improvement
Keep BLOGging!!
Visit my blogs Sometime...
http://prahalathan.blogspot.com/
http://prahalspics.blogspot.com/

Blogger Mr. Shife commented at 2:00 PM~  

President Gas Man is very scary and I am weary of the blame glame and the finger pointing with this administration. I just wish they would continue to take responsibiltiy and fix problems instead of their "Aww shucks" attitude.

Blogger Sara commented at 6:01 PM~  

How could he not take responsibilty! Even if he tried to finger-point, it's his government, and the buck stops with him.

Blogger dorna! commented at 9:32 PM~  

Well I'm sure y'all will be happy to note that Brownie's replacement as FEMA head is David Paulison.

Dave's no fool. Not only is he one of Brownie's bestest friends; he's also the guy who came up with the duct tape + plastic sheeting to fend off bioterror solution.

You guys are in great hands. :D

Blogger Bakhuet commented at 12:19 AM~  

like your blog... keep it up... I would love to see some of your art. I am an artist too but I never show people my stuff. I compose music and paint... but only for myself...
check me out on http://bjournalisme.blogspot.com

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com