IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 05, 2005

dallesandro2


dallesandro2, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a picture of two statues that overlook Baltimore's Hopkins Plaza.



LABOR DAY THOUGHTS....



On this bright and sunny Labor Day, I’ve come to the conclusion that the internet for autistics like myself, is a lot like sign language is for the deaf. The internet has given us a powerful mode of communication that no other generation of autistics has had before.

I can not begin to fathom what my life would be like without it. I imagine that if the internet were not invented I would probably be still living at home with my father. I would not have even considered the possibility of pushing forward with a career in art.


I would probably be still living a very sheltered life. OK, well....I’m still living a sheltered life but at least now I can quickly research things on the net before weighing the pros and cons of trying something new.....


link | posted by gail at 10:52 PM |


4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Manny Festo commented at 10:38 AM~  

What happened to "What I'm Wearing?"

Blogger Princess Pessimism commented at 3:25 PM~  

but a sheltered soul learns who there are and becomes better with time, aka: we should all be a hermit, live alone for four years and then come back to society abetter person.

love the blo, will be back

Blogger Troy commented at 2:00 AM~  

I felt the same way about the Yoko protestors. I never ever heard of anyone pickiting her. I mean she's 70 years old and John was so in love with her. But it was fun talking to them.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:03 AM~  

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
oregon loan farmer's insurance and richmond beach ca country loans progressive insurance

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com