IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 09, 2005

IMPEACH BUSH

Frankly, I feel that Bush should be impeached. His actions relating to the war on Iraq and Hurricane Katrina prove time and again that the only people he cares about are the rich. I feel that it is no accident that oil prices have steadily rose and will continue to rise after the effects of Hurricane Katrina are over. After all, Bush has to take care of his friends, the oil companies. Speaking of his friends, Haliburton, is poised to start work in not only Iraq but Louisiana! Coincidence I think not!

Would impeachment mean immediate removal from office. No. In case every one has forgotten Clinton was impeached and remained in office. So thus impeachment does not necessarily mean the immediate removal from office. Impeachment would mean that there would be an indelible mark against the Bush Presidency. Besides if Bush were removed then the guy who has really been running the show, Cheney, wouldn’t have the village idiot to hide behind any more.

Do your part today and join the Impeach Bush Coalition.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a militant black t-shirt along with a black skirt that has a pattern of beige circles on it. The shoes I have on are black slides.


link | posted by gail at 8:54 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger gail commented at 8:42 PM~  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com