IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday Netflix


RumourHasIt
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.


This evening I watched Rumour Has It... with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. It was a pretty good picture. I rented this one because last year I really wanted to see it but could not find the time to go to the movies. Also I liked the premise of the movie. It was about a woman (Jennifer Aniston) who discovers that the movie, The Graduate, was based on her family. Gaining this knowledge she then tracks down the man whom the Dustin Hoffman character is based. She does this because she wants to find out whether or not he is her father. Overall the movie was a pretty good standard romantic comedy. No complaints here.




TrueColors
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.



I also watched a movie starring John Cusack and James Spader, called True Colors. The movie was extremely predictable. It was about these two college friends, one rich (James Spader), the other poor (John Cusack). The poor guy is a bit of a hustler. He constantly goes for the easy way out by manipulating situations to his advantage. Eventually, he steals the rich guys fiancee and engineers a run for political office paid for by a mobster. I bet you can imagine that things turn out bad but eventually the rich guy and poor guy make amends. Like I said very predictable. My only reason for watching it was John Cusack . Which by the way he looked very good in this picture. My favorite scene in it was when he was wearing this black and white sweater while on the mobsters yacht. He looked simply delicious in that scene!

Anyway, while watching the movie it made me wonder, What the Hell has happened to James Spader? Yeah, I know his career is not dead. Yeah, I know he is on Boston Legal. And.... yea, I know he’s aged since the movie first came out. But its like he has completely let himself go. He went from several years of being a hottie to pudgy. On Boston Legal I can barely tell him apart from William Shatner! In Season 1 of Boston Legal he looked pretty decent but this year its like whoahh, What the hell has happened to the man? Its down right shocking!

WALKING STATS

STEPS....4779
MILES....1.05
CALORIES BURNED....163


link | posted by gail at 12:08 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com