IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, April 09, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Sadly, this morning I am late for work. Oddly enough, I went to bed early. I ended up catching a cab to the light rail station at Cultural Center in an attempt to head off the train. The driver gave me back a dollar extra in change. He pulled off before I could correct his error.



BC CARTOONIST DEAD


bc2007036657420
Originally uploaded by willisgirl


This morning I was sad to hear the news that cartoonist, Johnny Hart died. Hart did the comic strip BC.

This was in a way ironic for me because just this weekend I signed up to a comic strip web-site. Also in my younger days I used to be the cartoonist for my high school newspaper. I have nothing but admiration for people who can keep a daily strip going. Its a bitch coming up with new gags everyday. Anyway, RIP Johnny Hart.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a brown sweater, an ecru turtleneck with a design of red patches on it, and blue jeans.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....11046
MILES....2.09
CALORIES BURNED....357


link | posted by gail at 8:36 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com