IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, June 29, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I caught a cab this morning even though a bus was right behind it. I did this because I was afraid of being late. The cab reached my stop before the bus. So I feel justified in my decision. When the cab reached the station there was a train down the street waiting to pull off towards Hunt Valley.

MISSED ANOTHER OFFICE PARTY
Yesterday was a going away party for two co-workers who are still with the company but moving to a different department. No one told me it was today, nor alerted me as to the time it began. Everyone who was there was from my department. I know because I could not help but notice that the office began to slowly empty out. This makes the second time in a row that no one told me about a department get together. The last time was a baby shower. I did not feel right about heading over to the break room because no one told me about it thus I can only assume that no one wanted me there.

I wonder if this means I am the most disliked person at in the office... Anyway, I should not take it too hard. There was probably cake there or something else sweet I can’t eat cake because of my diabetes.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a yellow top with a design of blue and white flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....13864
MILES....2.62
CALORIES BURNED....502


link | posted by gail at 5:44 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com