IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 23, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Its the day after Thanksgiving. The streets on the way to work were nearly devoid of cars. The bus and light rail cars were nearly empty. God/Goddess, I love this day! At work Im expecting it to be a virtual ghost town as well.

Oh, by the way Im late. I was not in a particular rush as it being Black Friday and everything.

BLACK FRIDAY
Today is the biggest shopping day before Christmas. Its when everything goes on sale for outlandishly cheap prices. This is the one day you can find a High Def TV for 65 bucks after today it goes back up to a normal sale price.

Unfortunately, I do not have any money to spend. Christmas presents from me will bought to you by the fine people at TARGET. I acquired a boat load of gift cards from them for doing Tuesday overtime at work.

Im giving serious thought of giving Arnold his gift card in a cute Hallmark stuffed bear gift card holder I saw at Walgreens the other day. Why? Just to see the look on his face. Will it be angry, happy, or indifferent? I am betting on no reaction at all.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a magenta tweedy sweater, an indigo blue mock turtleneck, blue jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10043
MILES....3.80
CALORIES BURNED....409


link | posted by gail at 9:16 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com