IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

September 2002

People let me tell you ‘bout my
best friend; he’s a warm hearted person who’ll love
me till the end. People, let me tell you ‘bought my
best friend; he’s a boy, cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.
People, let me tell you about him; he’s so much fun, whether we’re
talkin’ man to man or whether we’re talkin’ son to son ‘cause he’s my
best friend. Yeah, he’s my best friend.

The Courtship of Eddie’s Father, Theme Song: Courtship of Eddie’s Father, Words and Music by Harry Nilsson @ 1969 by Unichappell Music Inc.



I’ve been doing overtime at work mainly so that I can stay as long as possible under air conditioning. My apartment isn’t air conditioned. I find myself relating to fictional characters (the ones in Nick Hornby novels) I’m not sure if this is healthy. Maybe it’s good writing, I don’t know. I mainly feel a kindred to the main character in Nick Hornby’s, About a Boy. I spend my after work hours finding things to waste my time with or in my case to avoid the heat. I try not to come into my apartment until after sundown or until the temperature has gone down to at least 80 degrees.

It looks like I will miss the September deadline for the Boudica play. Right now I’m enjoying going to the library and doing research on the life of Boudica and the Iceni Celts. I have to admit that there isn't exactly volumes and volumes of information out there on her. But there is enough information out there for me to play with.


link | posted by gail at 8:41 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com