IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Love, exciting and new. Come aboard
we're expecting you. And
love, life's sweetest rewards, let it
float, it floats back to you. The
love boat soon will be making another run. The
love boat promises something for everyone. Set a
course for adventure, your mind on a new romance. And
love won't hurt anymore. It's an
open smile on a friendly shore. It's love.
It's love. It's love!

The Love Boat (Main Title from "The Love Boat"), Words by Paul Williams, Music by Charles Fox, @1977 Love Boat Music and LBC Music

I just got back from looking at my artwork in an actual art gallery. I can't believe it!!! My work is actually up on the wall of an art gallery. This makes the 2nd time I've had a gallery show. Mind you this is'nt a solo show but a group show. My first group show was at the now defunct Gallery M during the 90's.

My work is currently up at

Ahi Gallery at 1442 E. Baltimore Street in the heart of downtown Baltimore. They can be reached at 410-533-3350. They are open Friday through Sunday Noon to 5pm. I believe I've given enough info so that hopefully someone other than me goes out and sees it and hopefully gives it a home.

It's the picture I did as part of a group show with the Creative Alliance. When I made it to the gallery I tried not to look at it too hard. Remember, this was the one I wanted to make changes too. As I glanced at it it looked pretty acceptabe as legitimate art.

I hope some one buys it and gives it a home. I priced it at $60. In comparison to the other work up there I think I may have priced it too low.

Right now as I type this I feel so psyched! Right now I realize that I am a real live artist! With work hanging up in an actual gallery!


link | posted by gail at 12:26 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com