IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

March 9, 2003

Come along and listen to the lullaby of
Broadway The hip hooray and bally hoo,
the lullaby of Broadway The rumble of a subway train, the rattle of the taxis
The daffy dills who entertain at Angelo’s and
Maxie’s. When a Broadway baby says “Goodnight,”
It’s early in the morning. Manhattan babies
don’t sleep tight until the dawn
Good night, baby, Goodnight
Milkman’s on his way, Sleep
tight, Baby, sleep tight,
Let’s call it a day
Lullaby of Broadway, Words by Al Dubin Music by Harry Warren @1935 Warner Bros. Inc. (Renewed)

I plan on dropping off one of my painting for the Creative Alliance’s annual Big Show Gala. This will be the first time ever that I did this since joining the organization. Which is kind of ironic because I joined them two years ago and have never once set foot in there hospices. The reason for this is that they are not located on a bus line and when I called and emailed them to see if anyone knew if they were located on a bus line no one knew. But I understand from listening to Sherry Parks Media Show on WTMD that they will be moving. There relocating to a former movie theater on Eastern Avenue. This will be easier for me to find since I know that the number 10 bus runs up and down that street. I know this for sure because I recall that I took the #10 to and from Bayview Medical Center when I had my clinical rotation there in Hematology. So I figure that I will visit the Conkling Street address for the first and last time next week. I plan on participating more in there programs now that they have a location that is on a bus line.


link | posted by gail at 11:54 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com