IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

October 27, 2002



When somebody loves you, it’s no good unless she loves you

all the way, Happy to be near you, when you

need someone to cheer you all the way.

Taller than the tallest tree is, that’s how it’s got to

feel; deeper than the deep blue sea is,

that’s how deep it goes, if it’s real.



All The Way, Words by Sammy Cahn, Music by James Van Heusen @ 1957 Maraville Music Corp.



I’m, still obsessed with points and food. I’ve been an official vegetarian for the past two to three weeks. You could say I was an undeclared vegetarian months before. I’m a vegetarian not because I care about animals, the planet or the environment. They could all go to hell for all I care. I’m vegetarian because I’m fat and I figure that since there are very few of them who are fat maybe that’s the way to go. When I die I don’t want it to be because of disease but just old age. By the way I still eat meat. I love meat however the only meat I eat is soy meat which I eat with almost every meal. Since no one else will tell you Boca burgers are great they taste just like hamburger. The problem is that they don’t have any aroma when they cook. However they look and taste just like the real McCoy. I also like there sausages which taste and look and smell just like sausage should. I don’t like any of the Morningstar soy meat products. They taste just like paste. I think they were made by food scientists who hate meat and don’t want anything to do with it so they make vegetarian products that taste awful so that you will not want to eat anything meat real fake or otherwise.


link | posted by gail at 8:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com