IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 12, 2003

June 11, 2003

I love Lucy and she loves me,
we’re as happy as two can be. Sometimes
we quarrel but then,
how we love making up again.
Lucy kisses like
no one can. She’s my missus and
I’m her man; And life is
heaven you see ‘cause
I love Lucy, yes, I love Lucy and Lucy loves me

I Love Lucy (Theme Song To I Love Lucy TV Show), lyrics by Harold Adamson, music by Eliot Daniel, @1953 (Renewed) Desilu Music Corp.



Yes, boys and girls those are the lyrics to the Lucy Show. I believe Desi sang them once in a show where he was playing at the Havana club or was it the Copacabana club? I don’t have cable so my classic TV memories are kind of fuzzy. The lyrics are genuine I again got them out of the Classic TV theme show piano book



It’s time I admit my inconsequential lofty cyber artist goals for 2003. My lofty goal is to beat TeAnne on Wetcanvas for most Projects completed. Currently, TeAnne ranks #1 with 253 projects completed that averages out to 70% participation. Right now I’ve completed 16 projects. So as you can see I’ve got quite a way to go. I figure that if I can complete 5 or 10 projects a week I might be well on my way to at least making Top 20.



I know that this is a stupid goal. As far as I know you don’t win a prize for completing most projects on wetcanvas nor do you get a write up in major art magazine, or an interview on NPR. I just think it would be neat to be ranked in the Top 20 just by merit alone. It would almost be like getting Girl Scout Merit badges. Growing up I always wanted to be in Girl Scouts but my parents could’nt afford to it.



Today, nothing earth shattering happened. I went to the downtown Enoch Pratt Library to return some books. I looked through other Baltimore Blogs and wondered how is that some of them have links to each other. Is there some sort of Baltimore Blog club I don’t know about. If so how do you join?



The writing prompt for the day says that if you could revoke one celebrity’s stardom, who would it be, and why?



The celebrity stardom I would revoke is the Pauly Shore. I know he’s washed up. But I still can’t over the fact that he ever had a career. He’s an unfunny talent less hack. The only reason he ever got jobs in the Industry is because his mother is some big time comedy club owner.


link | posted by gail at 11:06 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com