IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I did something possibly brilliant or stupid this weekend. I listed more of my
artwork on eBay
.

Yesterday, I found this really great website that publishes your book on demand. It appears to be free. I think I might upload a few mysteries I've written but never had the courage to send off to publishers. The link to this site is lulu It was started by the guy who was responsible for redhat/linux so it must be legit.

I'm sad to report that the Ioan Gruffudd film festival is now almost at it's end. I received my last Ioan film this weekend. It's the latest Hornblower epic that aired in December 2003. It took almost forever for it to become available. I suppose Hornblower must be very popular with the folks on netflix.com.

I'm happy to report that Ioan has a new tv series coming out on CBS next month called Century City. The premise of the show looks hokey. It's about a law firm in the future. I'll probably be the only one watching.

On the art front I'm getting my slides together to submit to School 33 for a possible gallery showing next year. Also I'll be attending the Society of Children's Books Writer's and Illustrators, illustrators conference in April. This will mark the first time I've ever traveled to New York alone. Then again maybe I can talk one of my neices into coming along with me....


link | posted by gail at 11:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com