IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 09, 2004

It’s a miracle! Today, the bus and light rail were both on time this morning! It was a smooth event less ride.

Since deciding yesterday to come up with a zine, all I have to do now is come up with a concept. Also I have to decide if the zines will be for sale or simply given away for free. If I should decide to charge for the zines I would have to share the profits for all the zines priced over $2 with the Baltimore Office of Promotions. I don’t know if I’d want to share the profits or just give them away. Then again I don’t expect my zine to be a million seller blockbuster. Decisions, decisions...

The zines I’ve made in the past were all free and were distributed among family members. Some people like to take it easy and relax during the summer months. I on the underhand enjoyed making fake magazines devoted to my favorite subjects.

I have something to confess...... I have never been to the Book Festival. I’ve walked by it numerous times on my way to Center Stage when I used to work there.

Today, I’m wearing a purple short sleeved v-neck top, jeans, and cheap Payless tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com