IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Last night I could barely fall asleep. It was very hot in my apartment. I had two fans on. So I got up at 4:30 instead of my usual 5:05. I was curious to find out how hot it was. I got up and checked the weather on Yahoo. They said it was 72'. When I got outside it was extremely hot outside despite the temperature reading of 72’ from Yahoo’s website. There wasn’t a breeze in sight when I went outside. No wonder it was so hot for 72’. Temperatures that low are usually accompanied by breezes.

I just heard on the radio that it’s 82’ on WTMD. Now it’s 74’ according to 98 Rock. Hmmmm, maybe I can’t trust the accuracy of the weather on Yahoo or the radio. However, I do feel that the WTMD's reading is closer to the truth. All in all it feels unnaturally hot for 6am in the morning.

THREE RANDOM THOUGHTS

I recently found out that 30 people showed up for the art mobile’s 6th Annual get together. I had no idea that there were that many people there.

Since seeing Rev Paul, who is the doppelganger of my former chemistry teacher, Mr. Flodstrum, it makes me wonder if I had a doppelganger what would she be like? Does she look and sound just like me? Is her life better than mine?

After seeing Fahrenheit 9/11 I’m feeling cynical about the new terror warnings. I feel tt’s all just an attempt to keep Americans scared and Bush in office. They are so transparent. The information they are working on is over two years old. Come on! I suppose they leaked the information because Bush was taking a dip in the polls. However, If something does happen, which is doubtful, I stand corrected.


link | posted by gail at 11:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com