IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 05, 2004


bal_logo_primary, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Today, the bus was on time. However, the light rail was ten minutes late. I hope that the train’s lateness doesn’t make me late. My stomach is growling and I can’t wait to get to work so that I can eat my breakfast.

Yesterday, I almost had several panic attacks. The bus on the way home was getting crowded. The more crowded the bus got the more panicked I became. So I decided to get off the bus and take the light rail downtown. Before I knew it the Timonuim light rail stop became crowded with people heading to the Orioles game. THE ORIOLES GAME! I had no idea that they played on Wednesdays!

It was like a situation that would not let me go. I left a crowded bus for a possibly crowded train! To calm myself down I tried in vain to read a book. The activity was useless. My mind kept wandering back to the crowd. Counting each person, wondering if there would be enough room.

I don’t understand how this could have happened! Yesterday, at the same time the bus wasn’t the slightest bit crowded. One thing I’ve noticed about the #8 line is that they come when they damn well feel like it.

Yesterday’s, Interesting Site: I saw a man wearing a t-shirt with Bush and Cheney on it under the headline, Dumb and Dumber. I wanted to ask him where he got it but I thought the better of it. What if he started yelling at me or something? One thing’s for sure I have to get my hands on that t-shirt!

Today, I’m wearing a royal blue short sleeved top with black pants and Payless black shoes.


link | posted by gail at 6:19 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com