IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Today, I downloaded MacJournal

. I did this because I was tired of switching over to OS 9 just to do word processing. My computer seems to take a very long time switching from OS X to OS 9. Hopefully, blogging will be simpler and more frequent with the addition of MacJournal.


Here’s Few Rambling Thoughts I had in Between Naps Today:


Interesting Irony:
Performing at theRam’s Head this weekend were Joe Jackson on Saturday and Elvis Costello on Sunday. I found this positioning of performers synergistically ironic and bizarre. The reason I found it ironic and bizarre is that Joe Jackson is often thought of as the poor man’s Elvis Costello....

The Nazi Pope:
My reasoning behind thinking of Pope Benedict XVI aka Cardinal Ratzinger as the Nazi Pope is because as a child he was in the Nazi Youth Corp. Overall, I feel uncomfortable that they elected him Pope. Then again it means nothing to me, I’m a Unitarian. However, the comedy potential for it is great. I hear the guy has the nick name of “God’s Rottweiller”.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Right now I have on a long blue short sleeved silk night gown.


link | posted by gail at 9:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com