IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

iPod FORMAT CHANGE
When I woke up this morning I decided to flip the format on my iPod to all Holiday
music. It took about four hours to burn discs for the new music I added to iTunes this year. It took no time at all to add the Christmas music. My Christmas music is already stored on various discs. Since this is pretty much it for the year as I my iTunes song selection is now 100% all Christmas music I thought it would be interesting to list some music stats that iTunes keeps. My most listened to songs, recently listened to songs, and recently added songs I will post on Christmas Eve.

At the end of the Holiday season sometime in January I will post my most listened to Holiday songs. Which will serve as a list of my own personal favourite Holiday songs. One things for sure the dreaded Christmas Shoes song will not be on my list neither will Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer or Dear Mr. Jesus. I do not own any of those horrid songs.

Also today I downloaded new Christmas songs I did not already have in my collection. Those new songs include The Eurythmics Sleigh Ride, I was surprised that I did not already have it. Also off iTunes I downloaded Sleigh Ride this time by a group called Relient K. I know nothing about the group only that there Christmas album is in the top 5 or 10 in iTunes Holiday Music. I already pretty much already own the majority of songs on there list of top Holiday downloads.

TV on the INTERNET
It looks like there were no new episodes for shows on NBC’s Thursday night lineup.

So I decided to give Torchwood another try. I watched episode 13. The copy I watched seemed to be out of synch with sound. Things I noticed was that the guy who owned the watch shop seemed to resemble the First Doctor. Only he was creepy to the thousandth degree. At the end you hear the sound of the Tardis and Jack takes off with the Doctors hand. I do not know how he acquired it but since Ive already seen the third season of Doctor Who I know how it fits into the season finale of Doctor Who.

To me the acting on Torchwood seems very amatuer hour. Barrowman though cute as hell does not have a wide acting range. Like when Jack is mad his voice sounds mad but he does not look mad just emotionless. I love the pairing of Jack and Iantho. Never thought I would find myself liking a gay male couple. Iantho seems very sweet and sentimental. I like the idea of the two of them together.

The only other episode of Torchwood Ive seen was the first episode where we are introduced to Torchwood through the the eyes of Gwen, the gap toothed policewoman.

I tried to watch the second episode but most of the links did not work. I tried again a couple of weeks ago but could not really get into it. I think the show needs a better writer at the helm than Colbain and maybe an onset acting coach. Barrowman rocks on Doctor Who as Captain Jack but on his own show he seems so so.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....482
MILES....0.18
CALORIES BURNED....0


link | posted by gail at 9:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com