IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:This morning I am again running late. I would have been on time but it appears that the bus arrived earlier than it was supposed to.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING:
I continued on with my Christmas shopping. I bought candy canes on sale at CVS for eighty nine cents for a box of twelve. I was careful not to get the peppermint kind because some people do not like peppermint candycanes.

I never knew that Deborah did not like peppermint candycanes until last year. Come to think of it she never gave out peppermint candycanes, it was usually cherry flavoured.

Later today I plan on buying Christmas cards from Target. The main reason Im going to Target is that I have a zillion gift cards for that store.

Also last night I bought Cassandra a Hello Kitty themed gift and I bought Rick from the evening shift a Baltimore Ravens item. I do not know why I did this I barely know him. Then again, I barely know Cassandra other than she has a great sense of humor, collects Hello Kitty and M & M items. I guess I just bought it because I felt it would be a good gift fit for him. He seems to like the Ravens an aweful lot. I hope he is not offended that I bought him a gift.

The only other person at work I will buying a theme specific item for is Keisha she seems to be into Betty Boop. Other than those three, I can not think of anyone else at work who seems to be really into something.

I think I will give out the presents on the day we are supposed to exchange presents for Secret Santa or maybe the last day of work before Christmas break. I hope that the people I bought presents for are not in any way offended that I bought them something. I just bought them because I like to shop and its Christmas. I like Christmas because nearly everything is on sale!

TV
Last night because I got home kind of late from shopping I did not have enough time to watch anything on the internet. Instead I watched real TV shows on my television. I watched Heroes and Journeyman.

Journeyman is absolutely brilliant. I hope that it does not get cancelled. I hope that the rumours of its eventual cancellation are unfounded and just the work of paranoid fans. Loved that Dans brother Jack is finally on board with his brothers time travel ability. I think that Jack and Olivia should be shipped. It would be very interesting both brothers would then be in relationships with each others ex-girlfriends.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a denim blue flannel shirt, a red cardigan sweater, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

I finallly decided to take out and iron one of my winter coats. The coat I have on is a tan teddy bear colored sherpa coat that zippers up. The zipper on this coat tends to slide down a lot. It refuses to stay stationary. Also it is only one size larger than my current dress size. My other coat is two dress sizes too large!!

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11518
MILES....4.36
CALORIES BURNED....492


link | posted by gail at 9:10 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com