IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am running late. Egads! This time I almost made it. I made it to the bus stop in time to watch it pull off. So I suppose the driver will be arriving earlier than he is scheduled to arrive. Also there was yet another ticket inspection. What is up with all this ticket stuff everyday? Do they have a quota to meet? I guess it must have something to do with the guy who earlier this week was being chased by cops and escaped by running to a light rail station and blended in with the crowd. So I guess this caused the MTA to be more vigilant in checking for tickets.

TV
Watched a little of the Grinch. Had never noticed before that the narrator has an English accent. Loved Pushing Daisies. Do not feel very enthralled by Dirty, Sexy, Money. Loved the obvious reveal that the minister was not Tripps son but his former lawyers. Still have not checked on anything on the web. I do not know if the episode of House that ran on Monday was a repeat or if a new episode ran on its usual Tuesday timeslot. Still have not watched two weeks worth of Everybody Hates Chris.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
I again went to Target and bought about 40something cookies in a tin. I bought about 20 chocolate chip ones and 20something gingerbread ones. I know I will not be able to please everyone. In fact Im sure some people hate me for doing this. Im doing it because its Christmas and I know no one else will.

I think it would be nice to give them out to the day and evening shift like I did last year. The gifts Ive found this year I feel are much fancier than last years plastic tree ornament filled with candy. It is just one cookie in a fancy tin and on the back of the tin is the fat, calorie, and fiber content. I will have to give these out along with the Christmas cards a couple of days before the Christmas Secret Santa gift exchage. I hope that the people I bought actual presents for are not offended. Its just that I love Christmas so much and thought it would be fun to surprise a couple of people.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on a bright blue turtleneck, stone washed jeans, a black cardigan, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10048
MILES....3.80
CALORIES BURNED....429


link | posted by gail at 9:17 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com