IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Even though I do not follow sports I am still reeling over Brian Billicks firing as head coach of The Ravens on New Years eve. I can not believe they did that! He just won a game for them. As far as the commute is concerned Im late again. The train that arrived only had one car.

THE DECISION
My family has reached the decision that my father should go into a nursing home. All I know is that I feel that he would thrive better in a place where he was getting the proper nutrition and exercise. Also I feel a change in environment might do him good. Right now he appears to be very depressed and I hate to see him that way.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a turqouise hoodie, and a long sleeve tan lycra top. On my feet I have on Nike MaxAir shoes. I hope we have overtime tonight. My goal is to get enough gift cards to buy myself two new pairs of walking shoes and a coat. As you can see I currently revolve shoes between the Nikes and the New Balances of which I bought at the same it. I revolve shoes because according to the info I have on fitness walking you should give your shoes 24 hours rest in between use.

WALKING LOG
FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN TODAYS STATS


link | posted by gail at 9:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com