IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Yesterday, I watched I am Legend online. In its entirety. It was fanatastic. Will Smith is a phenomenal actor. He is a better actor than anyone gives him credit for, including myself. Next I saw The Golden Compass. I watched bits of it a couple of weeks ago but could not follow it. I got hung up on why there were talking animals in it. And why all the characters seemed to have talking pets. I also tried to watch National Treasure:Bookof Secrets but could not. It seems that all the sites that have that movie require you to download Firefox to view it.

Made it over my fathers house with a shopping cart full of presents. I took a cab over because the buses were running slow. I gave out presents to everyone. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to give my nephew his present until Saturday. I could have given it to him today but I was in a rush to make it over the house before nightfall and to make it back home by 7pm. I made it in the house at 8pm just in time to watch bits of Pirates of the Carribean on regular TV before I decided to download Firefox to watch National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

My father again talked about the posssbility of going to the hospital tomorrow. I do not know how serious he was. He might have just been saying it to make me feel better.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....4795
MILES....1.81
CALORIES BURNED....188


link | posted by gail at 8:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com