IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Last night I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm goes off. Im not sure why I woke up so early. Im not sure if I had a nightmare. All I know is that I found it difficult to fall back to sleep. I kept hearing this wheezing sound coming from somewhere on my bed. I was afraid that there might be a danger I might over sleep then again I felt sleepy and felt I should just go back to sleep. I spent the better half of an hour debating what to do until my alarm went off.

Despite being an hour short of sleep I left out for work on time. I believe the #20 driver is on vacation. The driver today reminded me of the old SNL character of Pat. I was not sure if it was male or female. The train arrived two minutes earlier than its usual arrival time.

NEW JERSEY ABOLISHES DEATH PENALTY
Wow! Its kind of amazing that a state like New Jersey would do something that revolutionary. By the way I am against the death penalty. I can not help but notice that the majority of people who get that sentence are black males usually when the victim is white. If its a black killing a black no death penalty sentence is ever considered. If its a white killing a black also no death penalty sentence is considered. Its almost as if its saying that the lives of whites are more important than those of blacks. I am all for life imprisonment without the possibilty of parole.

TV
Last night I watched the second to last episode of Journeyman. It was kick ass good. I can not wait until Wednesday to see how the series goes about explaining the reason behind Dan’s time travelling abilities. Its a good thing that series creater Kevin Falls had the foresight to create 12 or is it 13 episodes that explained everything. This way there are no hanging threads.

Last night I did more weight training with the video that came with my tubing. Amazingly, I do not feel very sore. I was extremly sore last week when I tried it for the first time. The other black girl from Doctor Who was on the show. she played a psychic who knew something was up with Dan. I also did some yoga.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on that red zipper up chenille sweater that tends to shed over everything. I also have on a dark blue mock turtleneck, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

Ive gained about 4 pounds. This is mostly due to cookies. I had to try them out before I gave them out. I liked that on the back it lists calories, fat, and fiber content. The chocolate chip ones are my favourite. However, the gingerbread ones have a lower calorie count. I tried to give out the gingerbread ones to people I knew who were watching what they ate.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10123
MILES....3.83
CALORIES BURNED....442


link | posted by gail at 8:56 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com