IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 16, 2007

SUNDAY CHURCH DAY
This morning I went to Church. I felt apprehensive because the weather people where talking about the possibilty of 50mph wind gusts after 12pm. Fearing being blown away by the wind I hie tailed it out of there after the service was over. I did not stick around to see the Church vote in a new board. While out and about I found that I was short by just one fancy canned cookie. They were completely out at Target and Rite Aid. The only other place that had them was Safeway. The only kind they had at Safeway was gingerbread. This is kind of good because the gingerbread ones are lower in calories than the chocolate chip cookies.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11202
MILES....4.24
CALORIES BURNED....460


link | posted by gail at 9:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com