IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

SATURDAY
Today there is a threat of a snowstorm. I felt afraid to leave out to visit my father. I had intended to bring the KCF Festive Meal that I have seen advertised a lot on TV. The weather folks said the storm would start around 3pm. I was feeling antsy. I called my family around 11am to tell them I would not be able to make it. I changed my mind an hour later and decided to head out. I did not want to spend the entire day at home twiddling my thumbs thinking of something to do.

As far as the Festive Meal goes, the cake that came with the meal was very small. It looks much larger on TV. You also got two drinks with the meal instead of a big container of soda.

I left my Dads house around 6pm. I took a cab home. I left because I was afraid that I might get caught in a snowstorm of epic proportions. While over my fathers house I watched the last half of Liberty Heights. I rented that movie from Netflix a couple of months or was it years ago? When I got home the weather was doing nothing other than occassional drizzle on and off. I could have stayed longer but the way the weather forecasters were talking it seemed like we were on the verge of the next ice age.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....7228
MILES....2.73
CALORIES BURNED....275


link | posted by gail at 6:10 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com