IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im on time. The LL Cool J driver is still around. Instead of the baseball cap he has switched to a woolen skull cap. I had to run to catch the train like I did on Monday. It has snowed on Dec 5th five of the last six years in Maryland according to the announcer on WYPR’s local morning news show. According to forecasters we should get 1-2 inches of snow.

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Did overtime last night. Went to Target. Thanks to me they are nearly out of gingerbread cookies. Thinking of cutting out the certifiers for the cookie gifts. I know they are just doing their jobs but... I think Ill just give them candy canes and a card like I did last year.

TV
Last nights House, MD was a repeat. Sadly I missed the holiday Rankin Bass classic stop animation cartoon, Santa Clause is Comin’ to Town.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a tweed pink and magenta sweater, a blue turtleneck, stone washed jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11544
MILES....4.37
CALORIES BURNED....494

Today, I did only about fifteen minutes of walking during my lunchbreak. It was seriously snowing outside. I figured I would make it up with my Leslie Sansone walking videos. I bought them soley for days like today. After that I tried out the new Gaiam Tricord Resistance Cord Workout Kit that I bought on Tuesday at TARGET. The main selling point for me in purchasing this kit was that it came with a DVD. I already own some other resistance cords but they only came with booklets. With booklets there is no clear way to see if you are doing the exercise correctly from start to finish.

As far as the video that came with the stretch tubing is concerned I do not like that the model for the easier sets appears to be some fat guy. They could have at least dressed him a little better. He looked like he just came off the street while the other two models had on tight form fitting outfits that made them look more professional than him.


link | posted by gail at 7:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com