IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 30, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Hallelujah! I am finally on time. The bus arrived at precisely its correct time. Not a minute too early or late. The only thing was I had to do a slight jog to catch the train. In the end it all worked out.

TV on the COMPUTER
Unfortunately, I did not do much watching much of anything last night. All my favourite shows will soon be on hiatus due to the Hollywood writers strike.

I believe Journeyman has only two episodes left. The rumour mill says that NBC will not air the last episode of the current story arc. It has also been surmised that if the writers strike continues on past such and such date that the networks will not have enough time to develop new shows for the 2008/2009 season so they will have to keep all the shows that are still on their current schedule.

At first I thought I would hate Journeyman because of the time travel premise. I thought it would be Quantum Leap meets Life on Mars.

Overall, it is very original on its take on time travel. Its reminiscent of a book I read called, The Time Traveler’s Wife. It has intrigue, Doctor Tachyon, what exactly is he hiding about time travel, How much is he hiding. The FBI guy who was tracking Dan appears to have been following other time travelers. He said money always trips them up. Is he in some sort of rogue X-Files division at the FBI? Jack shot him but I do not think he’s dead. You need someone on the show like him.

I love Livia, the time travelers from the 40s who looks more contemporary than 1940’s. She's pretty cool. I love the name of the actress that plays her,Moon Bloodgood. That has to be the coolest real life name ever right up there with a kid I went to school with, Speed Jones. His parents actually gave him that name!

Anyway, I love this show to death and hope and pray that all the internet rumours about its imminent demise are just rumours. All the same I will join the save Journeyman bandwagon. Also it is my understanding that the show is in the top ten on recorded DVR or TIVO shows. Personally, I think they should change its time-slot to something earlier. Its not a particularly racy show. Its too family friendly to be airing at 10pm.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on the heaviest and warmest top I own. My black Doctor Who sweatshirt with the blue show logo from the TV movie starring Paul McGann. I also have on a bright blue turtleneck, jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10608
MILES....4.01
CALORIES BURNED....442


link | posted by gail at 9:18 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com