IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
EXtremely late this morning. I had a weird dream that my father was adopted and his real last name was not Willis. This got me to thinking. He does not look like his other siblings he is slightly darker also he does not have the same cardiac profile. The majority of his brothers had heart trouble in middle age and had bypass surgery. He never did. He developed heart failure in his 70s. Maybe he is their half brother. His father was a porter so its possible the man he thought was his father was not. I think porters frequently travel on the train and did not stay in on area with the train. Oh, well it just a dream. Odds are his father really is his father. I wonder what prompted me to dream this?

TV Viewing
Last night I watched the Young and the Restless on Joost it appears that they have separated CBS soaps into their own separate chanel. Previously, all CBS daytime programming was on one channel. The programming for that stops at November 8th. The programming for seperate CBS shows starts with last Mondays show. I watched two and a half days worth of Y&R. The storline they have for November sweeps is on the extreme side of boring.

They should have run the Clear Springs collapse in November not October. Right now I could care less if pregnant coma victim, Victoria lives or dies. Im sick of her brother, Nick by her bedside telling tales of their childhood that was never seen onscreen. Im sick of her mother Nikki walking around makeup less and puffy eyed. Im also sick of Nikki, basically putting more importance on her unborn grandchild than her daughters life. Im sick of everyone hating on Victor. Enough already!! I hate this storyline and the endless bedside vigils telling of things that never happened on camera. Geez, Louise let the torture end!

On real TV I watched Heroes and Life in Journeymans timeslot. On Heroes I hated that Nathan got shot and it appears Nikki died in a fire which is kind of ironic giving that her husband DL was a fireman. Sadly, her young son, Micah was outside watching the fire while she dies inside.

INTERESTING OBSERVATION
Yesterday at around 8:05 am 92 Q’s Big Phat Morning Show played the original Fat Daddy Christmas song. The song Fat Daddy is a Baltimore classic. It was done by Baltimore DJ Paul "Fat Daddy" Johnson. The only place you can find the song is on the John Waters Christmas cd. Did I mention that I have an autographed copy of John Waters book Crackpot? Anyway, I Felt crestfallen when Porkchop from the morning show suggested that they all do a remake of it. Egad! Dude dont mess with perfection!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on an actual denim jean material long sleeve blouse, a fair isle knit sweater that looks too big, its practically a dress, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10009
MILES....3.79
CALORIES BURNED....419


link | posted by gail at 7:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com