IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 01, 2007

SATURDAY...SAD DAY
A nearly depressing day for me. Almost all my favourite websites are down for maintenance (the site I watch movies on) or are being moved to different servers (OutPost Gallifrey). I never knew how lost I felt without Outpost Gallifrey unitl today. Instead I checked my email to see if I got an invite for that new website called HULU that NBC and FOX have devised. Nothing has shown up but through CNet I found a backdoor to entering the site without a password.

So I watched the rarely seen pilot episode of Lost in Space called No Place To Hide. It was kind of boring without the robot and Doctor Smith then after that I watched the proper first episode of the show that everyone is familiar with, called, The Reluctant Stowaway. Then I watched the infamous Thanksgiving episode of WKRP called, Turkey Drop. Amelia from the 98 Rock Morning Show is right, the new music they added to the show is generic and crappy. They had to put generic music in because the original artists wanted a big payday for their music to be continually used. If you can recall during the shows original run they played real music from real artists that was played on the radio.

After all that I went over to the NBC site to watch the shows I missed this week. It turns out it did not miss much. It appears that The Office ran two reruns which I believe were from last season. I would not know because Ive only started watching TV this season now that I can catch up with shows on the internet. Anyway it had to have been from an earlier season because Ryan did not have a beard and was working in the office and was not Michaels boss but still a temp. It appears that I only missed one episode of My Name is Earl and 30 Rock.

You know I just noticed that all the comedy shows I like to watch do not have a laugh track. Of the two mentioned above I laugh the most watching 30 Rock. Alec Baldwin is hilariously evil on that show. He reminds me of a live action younger Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. His male assistant is even effiminate like Mr. Burns assistant Smithers.

I also watched the latest episode of House on an alternative website. I really loved the black ad white photography with touches of blue in the opening sequence of the episode. It was about a Punk Rock musician who gets sick. Sad to see that the evil bitch intern was finally fired. She was really annoying but she was starting to grow on me... Heres hoping she will be back to raise hell in a later episode.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....326
MILES....0.12
CALORIES BURNED....0


link | posted by gail at 9:04 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com