IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 09, 2007

SUNDAY...CHURCH DAY
Today I went to Church and saw some of the Winterfest celebration.

Winterfest, Springfest, the Day of the Dead, and the Winter Solstice, are my favourite services to attend at Church. Unfortunately, I arrived just as the sunday school kids were leaving for there morning classes. I kind of get tied up when I checked my email this morning and got a letter saying that they were sold out of the birthday present I was going to give myself this year. I wanted to buy myself a Scoozie. Oh, well maybe I will see if I can find another place online to buy it or maybe find another brand of interactive pets. Preferably an interactive pet that has fur.

.....Back to the service, there was a mention of Temple Grandin and of Doctor Who. It was enough to make me raise an eyebrow. Temple Grandin is a well known woman in autism circles. She frequently participates in talks on the subject. She like me has Aspergers Syndrome. And as far as Doctor Who goes Im a big fan of the show. It all just made me go hmmm. Im sure it was all just coincidence.....

WALKING LOG
STEPS....4370
MILES....1.65
CALORIES BURNED....175


link | posted by gail at 9:01 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com