IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 06, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Outside this morning is the aftermath of an unexpected winter storm. Yesterday, weather forecasters were calling for 1-2 inches instead when it was all said and done we got 2-4 inches. So as you can expect with my fear of walking on ice I was not in too much of a rush to leave out. Even if I left out on time I would be late because buses tend to run late in bad weather. Baltimore City and County schools have a two hour delay. This was a morning to walk slowly and mind the patches of ice on the streets and sidewalks. I am not about to fall and end up on crutches which is what happened my first year on the job. Ever since then I vowed to myself safety first. So all in all Im late but not too late.



TV Viewing


Snow Miser/Heat Miser from...A Year Without a Santa Claus

Last night I watched The Year Without a Santa Clause and The Young and the Restless on. A Year Without a Santa Claus includes my favourite cartoon musical production, Im Mister Heat Miser. For you listening enjoyment I have included it at the top of this post.

As far as The Young and the Restless is concerned I was surprised that Joost had todays episode uploaded. They are usually a day or two behind. So right now Im 100% caught up on Y&R.

I still feel that the Victoria, pregnant in a coma storyline is the most boring one they have ever mounted.

The judge did not have to worry about rendering a verdict Nikki and Victor decided to save the baby and Victoria. The babys birth was induced to save both there lives. Looks like Victoria will end up a vegetable. She’ll be moved to the ranch. Nikki decided to leave David Chow to move back to the ranch and care for her comatose daughter.

The only storylines that are kind of interesting is the one with Gloria and that guy who is her dead husbands twin. You constantly wonder whos conning who.

I also like the Amber storyline. Basically, I like anything involving Michael and his nutty family, mom Gloria, and brother Kevin.

Next, I think Ill see if Joost has anything for As The World Turns and Guiding Light. Its a pity they do not have any ABC soaps onboard yet. I have not watched those soaps in years. My radio can only clearly pick up the local CBS affiliate the other networks do not come in very strong.

Sadly, Pushing Daisies did not come on last night. So after the Rankin and Bass cartoon went off I curled up and went to bed. The Private Practice show is not my cup of tea.

WHAT IM WEARING:
It is about 14 degrees outside this morning so I felt it best to dress in layers. I have on two pairs of pants blue jeans on top of black stirrup pants. I also have on three layers of tops. Underneath I have on a beige lycra top. On top of the lycra top I have on a denime blue flannel shirt. On top of the flannel shirt I have on a blue and white zipper up fancy cardigan sweater. It has a lot of snowflake detailing. The fancy detailing includes materials like like faux pearls, glitter, rhinestones, and embroidery. I bought this sweater for myself a couple of years ago for a birthday present. On my feet I have on my tan suede and rubber winter boots. Inside the boots is a very warm furry lining.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8791
MILES....3.32
CALORIES BURNED....366


link | posted by gail at 7:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com