IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Running late again. Did not get much walking done. Finished up a project I was working on during my lunch break. I feel happy now that the project is complete. Im currently thinking about the possibilty of buying college courses from this company called The Teaching Company. They send me trial CD discs and catalogs from time to time. You know I have really missed learning new things. I used to listen to NPR all day at work but have not been able to because the building the company relocated to can not pick up that reception. I can only listen to NPR on the way to and from work.

TV on the Internet
I did not watch anything Im in mourning from the cancellation of Journeyman and the death of Ike Turner.

BASEBALL ON JUICE
This is the worlds stupidest scandel. Who the f**k cares!

I can not believe that this is all that Congress has to focus on. There is in illegal war in the middle east, people are starving and dying in the streets and all they can think to focus on is freakin’ baseball! I could give a rats ass if some overpaid athelete playing a little kids game decides to use steroids. Its there problem not mine! If they want to use steroids thats their business! This is America! OH!.... My goodness I am starting to sound like a Libertarian!

WHAT IM WEARING:
This morning I have on black slacks, a purple turtleneck with a leaf design, black cardigan, and Nike Max Air shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....5515
MILES....2.08
CALORIES BURNED....226


link | posted by gail at 2:08 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Doug van Orsow commented at 2:46 PM~  

I can see how the Teaching Company could help with your commute! You may find my user forums helpful where all lectures from their new courses are reviewed:

http://teachingcompany.12.forumer.com

Feel free to read, reply, or share any thoughts. Registration is required to post.

enjoy

Doug van Orsow
forum administrator

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com