IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


MORNING COMMUTE:

This morning I left out the door the same time I did yesterday hoping that magic would strike again. Unfortunately, the bus was late and crowded. A crowded bus equals a late bus. I will try again tomorrow. One of these days it will happen for me. I will be on time for work.

TV on the Internet
I still have yet to watch several episodes of Everybody Hates Chris. I have no idea if last Thursdays episodes of My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, and The Office were repeats or not. I did however over the weekend catch the second part of the two back to back episodes of Life. After all, How could I resist a show about a police detective with Buddist leanings?

I have also yet to catch up on The Young and the Restless. Not sure if its worth it because the current storyline is a snoozer. I wish Joost had other soaps than Young and the Restless. By the way it will not be until after Christmas that the soaps will be out of new episodes due to the Hollywood writers strike. Who knows maybe the writers devised this boring storyline as retribution against the network? Friday I tried to watch The Golden Compass but could not follow it. On Saturday I watched No Country For Old Men hated it.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black cardigan, brown turtleneck, black slacks, and black shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8384
MILES....3.17
CALORIES BURNED....356


link | posted by gail at 2:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com