IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 24, 2007

As Promised from my November 24th post here is my year end list of iTunes / iPod stats. So here is a look a look see of what I actually like to listen to. My top 25 played songs, and the songs I recently added to my playlist. I would have added the most recently played songs but I noticed that they were all listed in alphabetical order.



GJ WILLIS’ 25 Most Listened To iPod Songs for 2007


Snow Patrol video for Chasing Cars


For the most part I would consider these to be my own personal comfort food for the ears. The majority of songs on this list are not new but simply music I like to listen to to cheer myself up. From looking at this list I get the impression that I really like Rob Zombie, Linkin Park and Five for Fighting an aweful lot. Also it appears that Chasing Cars from Snow Patrol was my most listened to song before I flipped the format of my iPod to Christmas music. I do not know why I like that song but I do. It has a very urgent immediate feel to it. It kind of reminds me of a U2 ballad.



Song................................Artist................................Spins as of 11/24/07


1. Chasing Cars.................*Snow Patrol.......................162

2. Dragula.............................*Rob Zombie.....................149

3. Dragula (techno remix)*Rob Zombie.......................148

4. This Corrosion................*Sisters of Mercy................125

5. Ooh La La.......................*Goldfrapp.............................123

6. Mad World......................*Gary Jules............................115

7. Numb/Encore..........*Linkin Park featuring Jay Z......114

8. One Step Closer............*Linkin Park..........................105

9. This Is the Day...............*The The................................105

10. Golden Brown................*The Stranglers....................105

11. Goodbye To You............*Scandal................................100

12. Grace Kelly...................*Mika.......................................95

13. Boston..........................*Augustana.............................93

14. Celebrity Skin..............*Hole........................................93

15 You.................................*Candlebox..............................92

16. Superman....................*Five for Fighting.....................90

17. 100 Years....................*Five for Fighting.....................89

18. How to Save a Life......*The Fray...................................89

19. Carrie Anne.................*The Hollies..............................85

20. Midnight Blue...............*Lou Gramm.............................83

21. More Human Than Human *White Zombie...............83

22. Nothing from Nothing *Billy Preston...........................80

23. Way Down Now............*World Party.............................80

24. Sir Duke.........................*Stevie Wonder........................79

25. Run to the Hills.............*Iron Maiden.............................77


Here’s a Partial List of New Songs I Added to iTunes in 2007


THE FRATELLIS play CHELSEA DAGGER



My favourite new musical finds this year are The Fratellis and LCD Soundsystem. The video above is Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis. I still feel a little sad that I missed there at VirginFest. Maybe I'll be able to catch them on their next tour.

PARTIAL LIST OF NEWLY ADDED SONGS late 2006 to November 2007



Moment.......Gran Bel Fisher

My Love (Single Version)......Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.

Irreplaceable.........Beyoncé

Waiting On the World to Change.......John Mayer

Ooh La La........Goldfrapp

Dragula.......Rob Zombie

I Wanna Love You......Akon featuring Snoop Dogg

This Is the Day.........The The

She's so Cold.......The Rolling Stones

Urgent.......Foreigner

Midnight Blue.......Lou Gramm

Naughty Naughty.....John Parr

Grace Kelly......Mika

Hang Fire........The Rolling Stones

What I've Done...........Linkin Park

We Takin' Over....DJ Khaled featuring Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Baby & Lil' Wayne

Golden Skans......Klaxons

Pain........Three Days Grace

Because of You (Radio Edit).........Ne-Yo

Like a Boy......Ciara

Bailamos........Enrique Iglesias

Girlfriend.......Avril Lavigne

This Love.......Maroon

Almost Home.........Mary Chapin Carpenter

What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude......Justin Timberlake

Pull Up to the Bumper......Grace Jones

Nipple to the Bottle (Long Version.......Grace Jones

Umbrella......Rihanna featuring Jay-Z

Hey There Delilah.......Plain White T's

Never Win.........Fischerspooner

For You..............Staind

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House...........LCD Soundsystem

Tribulations.........LCD Soundsystem

The Underdog.....Spoon

North American Scum........LCD Soundsystem

Flathead......The Fratellis

Chelsea Dagger......The Fratellis

Henrietta (Album Version)..........The Fratellis

Whistle for the Choir ..........The Fratellis

Maps........Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Better........Regina Spektor

Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five.....Paul McCartney & Wings

Beautiful Girls.......Sean Kingston

Fluorescent Adolescent.........Arctic Monkeys

Voodoo Child........Rogue Traders

Emerge.........Fischerspooner

Young Love.......Sonny James

Radio Nowhere.........Bruce Springsteen

The Rising.........Bruce Springsteen

Mary's Place.........Bruce Springsteen

American Skin (41 Shots) [Live at Madison Square Garden] Bruce Springsteen

Working Class Hero........Green Day

Don't Let Go......En Vogue

Always Be My Baby......Mariah Carey

I Have Nothing.....Whitney Houston

Our House.......Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Lovely Day.......Bill Withers

Giving Him Something He Can Feel.....En Vogue

Gonna Be Some Changes Made......Bruce Hornsby

Kiss Kiss (feat. T-Pain)......Chris Brown
100 Days, 100 Nights.....Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings

Coma Girl.......Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros

Cannonball (Radio Remix)......Damien Rice

Bleed It Out.....Linkin Park


WALKING LOG
STEPS....136
MILES....0.05
CALORIES BURNED....0


link | posted by gail at 12:23 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com