IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am running late. The light rail train was short one car.

SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE:
I bought in a tray of store bought cookies from Super Fresh. Im not a great cook and wanted to contribute in some way. Last night while at Towson Town Center shopping for presents for my family I went downstairs to the lower level and found this store that sells memoribilia things. I was looking at Elvis posters when I saw that they also had Betty Boop posters as well. So I decided to pick up a Betty Boop poster as well as an Elvis poster for myself.

I believe I stated on an earlier post that I wanted to buy presents for co-workers who I know where into certain things that way it would not be an entirely generic Christmas present which I gave out to everyone in the department. And I also know that they are not in any way, shape, or form expecting anything from me which added to the element of surprise. I mainly did it because I knew it would be fun and a bit of a shock. Silent Gail giving out presents specifically meant for certain people! MY goodness she doesn’t talk to anyone! What is she after? The truth is nothing. I just like practicing random acts of kindness this time of the year. Its good for the soul. And I feel giddy that I did the unexpected. I did a very Andy Kauffman performance art like thing and it felt good! I wish I could take rent a big bus and take them all out for milk and cookies.

The only thing was I did not give Rick from the evening shift his Ravens theme present. This was the real wild card. He is white and I believe married with children. So there was no way of telling how he might take it. I think I will hold out on that one for tomorrow.....

Like Ive written before I rarely talk to anyone. I dont have anything against anyone. Im just mildly autistic and it goes along with my condition. Im not purposely dissing or ignoring anyone its just that at times it does not occcur to me to say anything. In the end did it all for the love of Christmas and the element of surprise. Its fun giving presents to people who are not expecting anything from you. I hope that they are not mad at me or anything.....

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black turtleneck and a black long sleeve t-shirt that has a picture of a reindeer on it. I also have on black slacks and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....9530
MILES....3.60
CALORIES BURNED....427


link | posted by gail at 1:05 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com